Somebody call Guinness...


I mean that's got to be a record. Resolution on Saturday...casting on Wednesday. But Santa I can explain...
The resolution really needed a clause that stated it could be violated in case of cute little three year old cousins having a birthday party. I mean look at that face! And those weren't even presents for her!! No resolution can deny knitted goodness for such a kid. So another Russell the Sheep started Wed. for Macy and it's almost done. We're off home for the birthday party tomorrow and one for Grandma Sunday!! So thank you all for your well wishes (even though I know that you know that I know that we all KNEW I really couldn't do such a resolution!!)

2 comments:

burab said...

Hahaha! That's great! I never make resolutions for that very reason. The red mohair is that which I bought in Chesapeake City - I would love to go back any time. I was just thinking about that yarn store the other day.

BrandyMcD said...

HELP. I am trying to post but I can't get there. What is up with this new Google thing? Why must they own everything and why have I been kicked out of this most exclusive of groups?