by the skin of my...skein...








Just barely made it!! I mean look at that little ball of yarn! Whew! The sleeves are actually a bit short I'm afraid but that's less because I ran out of yarn and couldn't make them long enough and more because, apparently, the design is for tiny shouldered women with toothpick arms. This is a drop sleeve sweater with a really big collar that's just supposed to drape around so I think I just feel funny in it and in reality it looks fine on me. Max likes it though!

2 comments:

burab said...

I don't think you could have made that come out any better. I both love an hate the 1.3 skeins of leftover yarn I have after nearly every project. I think the sleeves look fine, though that just might be my bitterness that EVERY sweater I make has impractical sleeves coming through. Seriously, those lovely, tapered bell sleeves from my gray alpaca sweater are really the opposite of what you want if you are going to eat, type, or write. Hmm...that's pretty much all I do. Doh.

cjmonkey said...

Hi, Jen. I love that sweater.. those sleeves are NOT too short. But then again, look who's talking... :-0