A solution to 2 problems

Grad school induces poverty and thesising induces the need to finish SOMETHING: one page, one chapter, one paragraph even (it's problematic). I have discovered a solution to both these problems, though it is not novel nor is it exciting.

Well, the way the colors arranged themselves on the green one is kind of exciting...

Ballband dishcloths saved my life. Well, they saved my weekend. I can make one of these in approximately 4 hours. Perhaps less than that now that I don't need the pattern anymore. The best part is that I bought yarn for 4 dishcloths and it cost less than $10! I think there are a lot of dishcloths in my future, and if you're someone who might be getting a gift from me in the next few months, one might be in your future, too. Just let me know what colors you want.

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

These look a lot like the bib that Jen made Ellery. They look great and I am glad you found a quick project to do as therapy.

jeekeehoo said...

Totally true. That bib was a modification of the dishcloth pattern.