Ravelry Casualty

I've had my first Ravelry meltdown - and it feels so good. I was just browsing. What I was really, honestly doing is searching for a pattern for some yarn I already have in my stash. Then I saw this jacket which I liked but knew it would not work with the stash yarn. But, I thought it wouldn't hurt to see what types of yarns others had used. And of course, I found a version of the jacket in Elsebeth Lavold Classic AL (you can buy it at WEBS online). So I thought, well it can't hurt to see how much it costs at WEBS. What do you know? It was on closeout - half price! I think we all know what happened next. I'll be happily knitting my new jacket in just a few days.

3 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

Ooohhhhhh...who can blame you Jen? Not me!

jeekeehoo said...

Hmmmm....there's some phrase coming to mind, what is that? oh yeah...People who live in glass houses...something

BrandyMcD said...

I just realized I called you Jen. Sorry. I know the difference.