Haute Coffee



Another excellent pattern found on Ravelry. This one was free. The yarn is Paton's Organic Cotton. The cheap price (less than $6 at Michaels) makes me disinclined to believe the organic claim, but the cotton really is super sofffft. I like it and I imagine I'll make a few more as gifts.

The cup in this picture is from our favorite local coffee shop and their cups don't really need to be insulated, but who cares...it's fun!


****
p.s. If I make any more I might adapt the pattern to be done on dpn's to avoid a seam.

2 comments:

burab said...

that's really neat, Brandy. I should have made and sold those when I was working in the coffee shop. Missed opportunity I guess. Do you actually remember to take it with you? One of the regular customers actually had one (not knitted) that had a pocket in it for her frequent buyer card. She also kept a little money in it. Maybe think about a pocket for the next one?

BrandyMcD said...

I carry a giant purse since I have a three-year-old. So I just keep it in my purse all the time. I saw the pocket on some of the other patterns, but I wondered how you stored something flat and stiff in the sleeve, which is angled.