Chesapeake City and update

Jen and I met up in Chesapeake City, MD and it was a beautiful day! Not only was the weather nice, but the yarn was alllll on sale. Woo! We sat by the canal and watched passing boats while we knitted. Glorious.

I brought some yarns home with me. The purple on the left is supposed to be made into a little sweater of my own design and the oddly coordinating (not done purposely) sock yarn is for...socks.

And, just in case you didn't notice I was wearing it in the above photo, Hey Teach is done. Buttons and all. It was quick, easy, and fun. Cute to wear, too.

2 comments:

BrandyMcD said...

So. Jealous.

Seriously, looks like you guys had a great time. And your sweater is so cute. I have one a lot like it, but it came from the store, so it isn't nearly as cool.

jeekeehoo said...

It was a great day! I'll show my purchase and SEVERAL finished items tomorrow. (Nothing like the baby shower actually taking place to get your butt in gear!)