Tatting Tracker?

So, absoooolutely no knitting to report. The cream cardigan is completely out of control. The mushroom cloud, little fitted knit vest has a snag--I can't decide what the directions are trying to say. I have two pairs of socks on the needles but I'm too lazy to take in process pictures even though I'm really excited about the one because it's my most recent handspun. So I will distract you with tatting...




...and ELEPHANTS!!!



does PETA monitor knitting weblogs I wonder? I guess we'll wait and see how many angry comments we get...these big guys we saw yesterday seemed very happy and healthy to us!! I've always wanted to run away and join the circus. Does the circus need knitters? I could make all the dogs in the dog and pony show little outfits. And really, the camel looked cold. I have some camel wool I could spin and knit something...see, you didn't think I could make the circus relate to fiber arts but I did!!

3 comments:

burab said...

Camel covered with blanket made of camel? Something seems wrong in there. Would you want a sweater made of human hair? I sure wouldn't. But a sweater of camel...yep. Actually, I'd take anything made of camel. It's soft.
P.S. I have lots of knitted things to show but am recovering from some virus/infection/mystery that has had me on the couch for 10 days. Will post when I have energy again...

BrandyMcD said...

Taking and sharing photos is so much easier and quicker than it used to be, but somehow it still seems like a real pain doesn't it?

Where did you see the elephants? You got a great picture.

jeekeehoo said...

Aw come on...you're just stalling because you aren't posting Ellery pictures here anymore!

Believe it or not the elephants were part of this tiny little one ring circus that was at the Howard County Fairgrounds (i.e. Maryland Sheep and Wool). What you see in the picture is it. That's how small the "big top" was and we were actually about as far away as was possible, which wasn't far. It was AMAZING!! So fun to have such an intimate experience with something so over the top and spectacular!!